RARE Super Light Green Asian Gourd, Calabash, Lauki , Dudhi, Sorakaaya – 5 Seeds
RARE Super Light Green Asian Gourd, Calabash, Lauki (Laau, Dudhi, Sorakaaya, Suraikkaai) – 5 Seeds
This is a RARE variety. Extreme grower! One gourd/melon can grow 1 metre in height and 6 kgs in weight. Super tasty vegetable. The young gourd skin is also delicious when stir fry! The photo you are viewing is a snapshot from the vine.
They are very easy to grow & easy to maintain.
Best time to sow seeds after frost. Seeds need min 20°C to germinate . Soak the seeds in water for a few hours before planting and sow them in a sunny, well-drained position. Germinates in 2 weeks.
If the postage is lost in transit and you do not receive them or your country’s custom confiscate the seeds, I won’t be responsible for it. You will not be refunded nor resend the seeds again. Please do not buy the seeds if you are not agreed to this terms. If you want me send through registered post, please contact me before you pay for the item.
Due to quarantine restrictions, seeds can’t be sent to Tasmania.
Gourd/lauki/Lau juice benefits
Bottle gourd is 96.1% water and 100gm of serving of it contains just 12 calories .Therefore if you are keen on losing weight then include lots of it in your diet.
Other benefits of having bottle gourd juice are:-
* Eating bottle gourd helps in curing urinary disorders by having the above juice.If one is suffering from high acidity or burning sensation then by drinking this juice one can combat the problem.
* Problems like diarrhea can be solved by drinking its juice.
* Drinking bottle gourd juice with salt keeps one refreshed and cool during summer.
* If you are suffering from any digestive problem or if one is diabetic then bottle gourd juice can help the diseased person.
* Dietary fiber present in the bottle gourd helps in constipation, flatulence and even piles.
* Juice of bottle gourd helps in breaking calculus (stone) in the body.
Please read these terms before you buy:
Germination of seeds are not guaranteed as it depends on your expertise and also on many other situations (e.g cold temperature, too much or less watering, sowing too deep or too shallow etc.). But I can assure you all seeds are good & germination tested. If you are not agreed to these terms, sorry to say but please do not buy any seeds from the store.